Monday, March 28, 2016

March 27 in Brisbane, Australia

Chinatown in Brisbane this morning.
















Wow, they list particular license plates on some of the parking signs.


Up and down the hills of Brisbane. Just walking around aimlessly.





Victoria Park.









More wandering through the streets of Brisbane.  A lot of this was just strip malls, car dealerships, and motels, so it wasn't worth taking pictures.  But I did snap a few.




Bowen Park.






And more aimless wandering.  I had no idea where I was going, nor did I care.









An ibis on the sidewalk.



Wandering through the Albion neighborhood.






Heading back toward the direction of the hostel, I walked along Breakfast Creek to where it met the river.





Newstead Park is where the creek meets the Brisbane River.









I walked along the Brisbane River in a different place from where I walked yesterday, and then came up through the commercial district to the hostel. 









After all this, I went for a swim in the hostel pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment