Saturday, April 2, 2016

An Aimless Walk Takes Me To Downtown Coffs Harbour

I went on an early morning aimless wandering away from the hostel in Coffs Harbour.




















On the walk at the Jetty Foreshores, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia.










Hiking at Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales.
























Here is a picture of me from the lookout point on Muttonbird Island.


 I got back to the hostel, and ended up watching this awesome Australian movie from 1966 about an alien invasion in 2150 while I undertake some minor sewing repairs. "Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 A. D."  The movie music was very "campy Batman", and the effects were outta sight!


After the movie, I went out walking again.









I ended up walking around the town center.

































No comments:

Post a Comment