Saturday, April 16, 2016

Waiting at the Melbourne Airport

So here I am sitting at the Melbourne Airport waiting for my flight out of Australia. It is about four hours until my flight leaves. I had to check out of the hostel at 10 am, so I had the choice of waiting at the hostel or the airport; I decided to wait at the airport.

As I knew I would, I left a lot of stuff behind at the hostel that I knew I wouldn't be able to take on the plane. I left a whole bunch of food in the free food bin at the hostel; a good portion of that was produce, but I also left a nearly full jar of Vegemite, some peanut butter and jelly, and bread. I scarfed down as much food as I could for breakfast, until I was bloated, and left the rest. I also left some shampoo/body wash (which I had used as laundry soap too), and some hand sanitizer, in the bathroom.

I took the tram into town and then took the Skybus to the airport. It was pretty easy to find the check-in counter for my flight, but it doesn't open until three hours before the flight, so I'll just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment