Monday, April 4, 2016

My First Day In Sydney

Arrived early in the morning at the bus terminal in Sydney.  It turned out the hostel I am staying at is only a block away.  It was too early for me to check in, so I left my luggage there and just wandered around the city.

After I checked in, I walked around the city some more.  Then later in the day, I met Shaun, who is an Aussie who had lived in Austin, and with whom it turned out we had several friends in common.  We explored the botanical gardens, the area around the Sydney Opera House, the Quay (pronounced "key"), and the Sydney Rocks area, then walked back to the hostel, where I showed him around.

























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment